Get the proper immigration visa for you.

Employee Residence

There are three cases to get a visa for work, which include standard work visa, green visa for work, and domestic worker visa. The standard work visa is issued for employees in government and private sectors. The green visa is issue for skilled employees for 5 years. The last type of visas is issued for domestic helpers.

  • Green visa
  • Standard Work Visa
  • Golden Visa

Family Residence

Both, employers and employees with a valid UAE residence visa can sponsor residence visas for their families

  • Sponsoring your wife and children
  • Sponsoring your parents
  • Woman sponsoring her family

Get in Touch