Abu Dhabi will be the appropriate place for you if you want to start a business in one of the most secure, confluent, and fastest-growing markets of the world. However, irrespective of your plan to open a branch of a company or start a whole new business in the UAE, the basic procedures are quite simple, flexible, and easy.
The economy of Abu Dhabi is planning to streamline the general policy framework of the government for economic development. They are also planning to invest more in the knowledge sectors of the industry so that the economic diversification remains channelized. However, on the other hand, Abu Dhabi is currently investing in the infrastructure industry and simultaneously the government plan and policies are getting implemented through the association of public and private sectors.
Abu Dhabi is almost free of any capital or withholding tax except the oil and domestic banking. There is no presence of any exchange controls, trade barriers, and quotas in Abu Dhabi.
There are various ways and options available for setting up a business in Abu Dhabi. Any foreign company which thinks of opening a business in Abu Dhabi can do so through a branch office, representative office, or a registered company. According to the UAE company law, there are certain restrictions on foreign investment. The UAE corporate entities are required to have a 51% ownership by the UAE national or some other entity that is entirely owned by UAE nationals. Similarly, foreign company investors must hand over 51% of their shares to a local sponsor who wishes to form a mainland company in Abu Dhabi.
New companies who wish to set up their business in Abu Dhabi can conduct the same from the free zones which are generally self-regulated areas governing economic activities according to their own rules and regulations. In all the three free zones of Abu Dhabi, the sovereign corporate services can assist the company in business formation, which is respectively; Abu Dhabi Global Market financial free zone, Master city clean technology, and renewable energy economic zone and twofour54 media-based free zone.
Eagle Management Services can take care of the registered office in Abu Dhabi. Although there are certain restrictions regarding setting up a company in Abu Dhabi about which the investors must remain cautious.
Eagle Management Services offer the provision of an all-around service and support with the help of proper experience and guidance to the investors and shareholders.
• Determination of economic activity is the process of determining business activity before issuing a business license. It is also necessary to fulfil the requirements of the business location and business area. The legal requirements also vary according to business activity.
• Determination of the legal form of the business includes the process where the legal form and structure are decided according to the business type whether it is a limited liability company or a partnership as the rules and regulations also vary accordingly.
• Registration of the trade name is equally important to distinguish the business from the others.
• Obtainment of the initial approval is important for the applicant as it will further help him or her in applying for the business license and permission. Alternatively, the foreign investors require approval from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign affairs. For business premises, the investors require the approval from commercial protection division.
• Obtainment of approvals from relevant authorities is conducted for a separate cause where the investor necessitates approval from the relevant authorities about the business activities. Mainly the authority is the Department of Economic Development.
• The issuance of a business license requires completely fulfilling the legal requirements and fees payment. There are various licensing authorities which are respectively Commercial, Agricultural, Industrial, Professional, etc.
Eagle Management Services offers the provision of a simple, easy, and transparent way for company registration in Abu Dhabi. The expense of starting up a company in Abu Dhabi is quite affordable, where you only need to pay for the first year, and then in the next year, you need to renewal or payment. The necessary document and paperwork preparation for a business license in Abu Dhabi are all managed by Eagle Management Services.
Mandatory Documents – Company registration in Abu Dhabi requires several documents. Depending upon the company structure, be it a normal, professional, or general trading LLC company the set of required documentation ae different which are entirely taken care of by Eagle Management Services including the PRO services.
Governmental Activities – Eagle Management Services helps you in all the governmental works which are required for the company registration in Abu Dhabi. This also includes entire foreign ownership with a business license. In the case of company registration in Abu Dhabi, properly dealing with the economic department and other governmental bodies are essential.
For obtaining 100% foreign ownership, there are 6 types of companies that can be registered in Abu Dhabi. Those are respectively;
• Branch of a foreign company
• Civil Works Company
• Branch of a Free Zone Company
• Representative Office
• Foreign GCC Branch
• Branch of a GCC Company
For settling a successful business set up, company registration, and formation in Abu Dhabi, Eagle Management Services provide an end to end support for every client which includes the provision of free face to face consultation, free on-call consultation, and round the clock customer service support. We are definite that these facilities will certainly enhance the whole procedure with a touch of smoothness and clarity.