Being the third-largest emirates of UAE, Sharjah appeals to millions of tourists, investors, and businessmen. Sharjah is considered as a major hub for industrial and business activities. With a spread of 2600 square kilometres, Sharjah is reckoned as the cultural capital of UAE. Sharjah maintains a healthy relationship with over 125 countries of the world.
With a low crime rate and reasonable judiciary system, Sharjah Free Zone makes itself an appropriate space for business set up. Along with the mentioned, the incentives to small and medium enterprise, affordable land and cheap labour also makes Sharjah Free Zone a hallmark for business setup.
Eagle management services assist you to make quick company formation in Sharjah free zone with their developed infrastructure and round the clock licensing services. Our company formation consultants and business setup consultants offer you the best international standards along with local expertise to conduct a suitable company formation in Sharjah free zone.
Our service support agents relating to the company set up in Sharjah free zone offer you the provision of acquiring trade licenses and customized as well as supportive assistance. We also offer a much reduce business service setup cost in Sharjah free zone.
Sharjah has the below mentioned free zones;
• Sharjah Airport International Free (SAIF) Zone.
• Hamriyah Free Zone
• Sharjah Media City (SHAMS) Free Zone
Sharjah Free zone is governed by special rules and regulations. The benefits procured from the rail and road transportation of Sharjah Free Zone are really advantageous. Their liberal economic procedures and policies, business optimized rules and regulations, good investment options, cosmopolitan culture generally help you in procuring the best company formation.
With the help obtained from Eagle Management Services a proper plan, abiding by the rules and regulations of Sharjah, precise decision-making ability can help you in making business setup. The other procedures are as follows;
• With the understanding of your business type choosing the right free zone.
• Preparation of business set up plan.
• Choice of a business name and reserving it.
• Finishing infrastructural setup.
• Assumption of the necessary workforce.
• Deposition of the required amount in the bank.
• Completion of business registration and licensing.
• Concluding the business setup process with the help of an individual or corporate shareholder and signing the formation documents.
The license obtainment is directly relational to the business activity which is required. There are basically three types of licenses which can be valid in the Sharjah free zone.
• Commercial license is required for the business which deals with buying, selling, and trading of goods. A commercial license is issued for commercial business activities There are two types of commercial licenses; namely trading and general trading.
• Trading license is issued to the businesses which are involved with industrial and manufacturing activities like packaging, processing and importing goods, etc.
• A professional license is provided to the businesses whose services are related to auditing, accounting, management, consultancy, etc.
For a valid license, you require valid documents and only the type of business varies. The procedure of obtaining a Sharjah Free Zone license is done in three steps and along with that, you need the necessary documents. Those steps and documents are respectively;
• Initial Approval – Here you need a complete application form, business plan, existing trade license or registration paper, Shareholder’s or manager’s passport copy, Specimen structure of the company’s shareholders or managers, NOC from the current sponsor, unit title deed, letter of intent.
• Registration – Here you need complete application for registration, Notarized and attested board resolution, Notarized and attested power of attorney, memorandum and article of association, Notarized and attested specimen signature of manager or director, passport size photo of manager or director and lastly share capital information
• Licensing and visa processing – Once the lease agreements are issued by the authority trade license will be issued and visa processing will start.
The advantages are respectively;
• Cent percent foreign ownership
• Cent percent repatriation of capital and profit
• Cent percent free transfer of funds
• Abundant and affordable supply of energy
• Cancellation of currency restrictions
• Cent percent exemption of import and export
• Corporate tax exemption
• Cent percent privacy
• Limited financial planning
• Affordable lease rent
• Warehouse facility
• Low-cost labour
• Round the clock licensing services
For settling a successful business set up and formation in UAE Free Zone, Eagle Management Services provide an end to end support for every client which includes the provision of free face to face consultation, free on-call consultation and round the clock customer service support. We are definite that these facilities will certainly enhance the whole procedure with a touch of seamlessness, proficiency, and clarity.