Ajman is considered as the smallest emirate in the UAE which is situated on the western coast, very near to the Ajman Port. The formation of the emirate was conducted by AI Nuaim tribe and the related economy of the place was dependent upon maritime fishing and trading.
Ajman free zone was officially established in the year 1988 and was offered the provision of an autonomous jurisdiction under the Emiri/Amiri Decrees number 3 of 1996 which was issued by Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi the ruler of Ajman. The Ajman Free Zone Authority was formed in 1996 in the United Arab Emirates and regarded as the governing body as well as an administrative office for all free zones in the Ajman Emirate.
Ajman Free zone authority free zones are an option for conducting your business in the UAE economic and affordable trade license. In comparison to all the emirates in the UAE Ajman Free zone authority aims to offer the provision of cost-efficient advantages to the entrepreneurs and businessmen.
Ajman Free Zone is properly feasible for the business proposition in eastern and western markets because of its existence at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf. Ajman is very close to Sharjah and Dubai that is why both the international airports and four ports are very much accessible from the point. It, therefore, suits better company formation credibility.
Business set up in Ajman free Zone can be considered as one of the most feasible and budget-friendly options for leading a business in UAE. Ajman Free Zone company setup is very cost-efficient compared to other emirates in the UAE. Small and medium businesses along with start-ups can easily form a business setup in Ajman Free Zone as various benefits like affordability and business infrastructure are specially procured for them.
Business Set up in Ajman Free Zone Authority offers the provision of complete privacy ad limited financial disclosure. Eagle Management Services manages the paperwork, documentation, and portrayal of minimum capital for Ajman Free Zone business set up. However, the formation of a business set up requires abiding by many rules and regulations surrounding the formalities for the Ajman Free Zone business setup.
Eagle Management Services helps you in the business set up a process by the mode of making it simple, easy, and quick. We make the interaction with Ajman Free Zone authorities and progress the business set up process inclusive of all packages.
Eagle Management Services completes your company registration in just 3 days.
Eagle Management Services considers themselves to be the specialist in renewing Ajman Free Zone license after complying with all the necessary paperwork and documentation. The accounting and auditing of free zones are handled and managed cost-efficiently by Eagle Management Services by the medium of approved editors.
Our professional experts also help in the company liquidation procedure of Ajman Free Zone companies after processing the essential documentation.
The five types of licenses which are available in the Ajman Free Zone are respectively;
• Service License
• Industrial License
• Pioneer License
• Freelancer License
• Trading License
• Procuring the office space.
There are four types of business ownership available in Ajman Free Zone which is respectively;
• Free Zone Company
• Free Zone Establishment
• Branch of a Foreign Company
• Branch of a Local Company
A branch of a local company, free zone company and free zone establishment almost require similar documentation, which is respectively;
• A passport copy that is valid for 6 months at least.
• A coloured photograph of the applicant.
• A no objection letter from the sponsor.
• Relative to industrial and service enterprises, submission of a feasible study.
But in case of a branch of a foreign company some more documents are required which are respectively;
• A registration certificate from a relevant authority
• A contract of association
• An issued resolution from a relevant authority
• Very economic lease rents.
• Affordable and nice infrastructure
• Easy availability of raw materials
• Cost-efficient prices of power and electricity
• Complete foreign ownership
• Inexpensive energy
• Audit report preparation
• Financial report delivery
• Government-approved corporate tax
• Import and export duty exemption
• No concealed fees and charges
• Entire capital and profit repatriation
• Government Approved personal income tax
• Low tariffs and low labour cost
• Postal and bank services
• Elimination of service charges
• Low handling charges
• Round the clock security service
• Low lease price
• Massive workforce obtainment
• The reasonable and economic wage structure
• Conference room and business meeting room facilities.
For settling a successful business set up and formation in Dubai free zone, Eagle Management Services provide an end to end support for every client which includes the provision of free face to face consultation, free on-call consultation, and round the clock customer service support. We are definite that these facilities will certainly enhance the whole procedure with a touch of smoothness and clarity.