Abu Dhabi is considered as the largest trading port which makes a good connection between the east and west side of the world. Foreign investors and businessmen planning to set up their business in the Abu Dhabi Free zones hold a special value and elegance in the international market. Abu Dhabi is also a wonderful place to obtain residency. Through a successful company formation in Abu Dhabi, you can also expand your establishment in the overseas. Abu Dhabi free zones also offer world-class infrastructure and quick administration services.
A free zone or a free trade zone is the area within the UAE which separates itself from the rest of the region and us utilized for all kinds and goods and services trading. Goods are accepted in Abu Dhabi free zone from any nature, source, or origin. It doesn’t include any import duties or any other types of taxes. Abu Dhabi free zone allows the following advantages;
• Offshore ownership
• Tax exemptions
• Making the general trades simpler for individual entities and organizations
• Repatriation of capitals and profits
• Repatriation of capitals and profits
Setting up a business foundation in Abu Dhabi offers various advantages and benefits. We at Eagle Management Services LLC, make the process of setting up or starting a business in Abu Dhabi Free Zone hassle-free and stress-free. Abu Dhabi free zone company formation is inclusive of a lot of paperwork and complication.
Eagle Management Services helps you in procuring company registration even from outside the country with the shortest amount of time. Now with the incorporation of new rules and regulations, the foreign company registration in Abu Dhabi free zone is much easier than the past.
• Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ)
• Abu Dhabi Ports Company Free Zone (ADPC)
• Masdar City Free Zone
• Twofour54 / The Abu Dhabi Media Free Zone
• Industrial City of Abu Dhabi
• Abu Dhabi Global Markets Free Zone (ADGMFZ)
• Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD)
• Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones (ZonesCorp)
Abu Dhabi free zones are structured and planned according to specific business industry groups and as well Abu Dhabi free zones offer licenses to only those organizations and entities who match the requirement. Every free zone is managed and maintained by independent free zone authorities.
These independent authorities issue business permits and licenses and employee visas. They also regulate the business requirements.
In order to set up a business in Abu Dhabi free zone the following steps are required to be undertaken;
• Determination of the legal business structure which is suitable to the business structure and also the business activity. The dependency must be key focused upon these two.
• Consultation with a local attorney for becoming aware of individual rights to the business along with the duties and responsibilities of forming a foundation in the Abu Dhabi Free Zone.
• Opening a bank account in a local bank for the company.
• Concluding the legal documentation and company registration.
Like other emirates of UAE, there are also various incentives for the investors and businessmen in Abu Dhabi. You can start a business in Abu Dhabi with low charges and flexible facilities. You can enjoy the global trend of the economy here.
Company formation in Abu Dhabi only requires sound planning, processing, and decision making regarding all legal and documentation matters.
Eagle Management services offer you the PRO services in business setup in Abu Dhabi. We help you in company formation in Abu Dhabi authority with taking care of recruitment prerequisites, visa processing, banking, registration, and licensing.
For settling a successful business set up and formation in Dubai free zone, Eagle Management Services provide an end to end support for every client which includes the provision of free face to face consultation, free on-call consultation, and round the clock customer service support. We are definite that these facilities will certainly enhance the whole procedure with a touch of smoothness and clarity.