UAE free zone offers some exceptional business conveniences along with commercial advantages. UAE free zone offers various facilities such as flexible desk, flexible office set-up, access to free properties as well as obtained privacy of the investors with minimum reporting obligations. The free zones of UAE are scattered around Dubai and other many emirates. UAE free trade zones offer multiple facilities to the non-resident corporate entities like the leeway of single-handed administration, complete ownership, cancellation of any bureaucratic red tapes.
Eagle Management Services helps you in company formation and company incorporation across more than 50 UAE free zones. Arriving at a decision upon which free zone to choose amongst the innumerable free zones of UAE because there is various information to review and much details to consider. Depending on your business requirements which include the various topics like location, price, business type, flexible desk and office set-up, auditing, bookkeeping, share capital, etc., Eagle Management Services assists you all throughout the way.
Eagle Management Services serves you step by step, into the right direction, along with making it cost-efficient. You can even set up your free zone business in UAE free zone without even visiting the property. It is important as well as noteworthy to mention that business setup in the UAE free zone takes about three days altogether. Our services contain free zone licensing, free zone visa processing, PRO services as well as free zone company registration.
Maximum of the UAE emirates have set up free zones for boosting the economy in the region along with gathering foreign investment as well as for driving growth. Free zones authority in UAE issues and registers business licenses to the non-resident organizations of UAE free zones. There are many free zones under UAE zones, however, amongst them some of the primary names are; Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm AI Quwain, etc.
Company formation in the free zones is not subjected to the law of a commercial company. The UAE free zones are outside the jurisdiction of UAE. The rules and regulations there are held by free zone authorities. UAE free zone offers an exceptional business opportunity for investors with a bountiful working atmosphere. The company set up procedure is simple and easy. The steps are respectively;
• Determination of the entity that how you want to set up in any of the free zones. The capital requirement obviously depends upon the entity in which free zone you are wanting to open your company.
• The next step after determining the legal entity is selecting a trading name after consulting with the free zone authority about the name, that it is permitted or not.
• The next step is usually an application for a business license depending on your business activities.
• The next step is usually buying or leasing an office space.
• The final step is obtaining the initial approval along with the relative business approvals from the concerned authorities and getting your business registered.
The business set up in the UAE free zone is not worthy without procuring a business license. There are 6 types of business licenses which can be obtained by the applicants. Those are respectively;
• General trading license
• Commercial license
• Service license
• Industrial License
• Warehousing license
• Manufacturing license
• Entirely filled application license form
• Business card of the contact person
• A copy of the business plan.
• Attested and Notarized Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
• Passport Copies of the business managers and partners
• Original Bank reference letters
• The license of the Partner’s existing company (If applicable)
• A copy of a degree or diploma mentioning the coveted business activities.
• Experience Certificate
• Existing Company Profile
• Filled Investor Project File
• Business Feasibility Study
• Authentic Power of Attorney of a legal representative.
• Passport Copy of a legal representative.
• Attested copy of registration certificate, incorporation certificate, and the MAA.
• Original Board resolution
• Last 3 months’ bank statement
There are certain benefits which can be obtained from a business set up in the UAE free zone. Those are respectively;
• 100% foreign ownership.
• 100% repatriation of capital and profit.
• 100% exemption from corporate, personal, and income taxes.
• 100% free transfer of funds
• No foreign exchange controls
• Immunity from all import and export duties
• Low consignment charges
• Adequate and cos-efficient energy
• Cost friendly workforce
• Easy recruitment process
• Single-handed administration
• Good communication process
• Legal framework
• Legal government policies
• Seamless, timely and streamlined immigration process
• Sponsorship and visa for a skilled workforce
• Round the clock operation
• Provision of offices, factories, and warehouses
• Licensing procedure)
For settling a successful business set up and formation in UAE Free Zone, Eagle Management Services provide an end to end support for every client which includes the provision of free face to face consultation, free on-call consultation and round the clock customer service support. We are definite that these facilities will certainly enhance the whole procedure with a touch of seamlessness, proficiency, and clarity.